Intellinx is an innovative software product providing an anti-fraud and compliance platform. It presents a unique combination of data capture through network sniffing, advanced analytics and enterprise alert & case management.
Intellinx tracks internal and external end-user activity in corporate applications in heterogeneous platforms including legacy and modern systems. Intellinx introduces a new dimension in auditing and fraud detection – the ability to record the interaction of all end-users with all the central applications, zoom-in on specific suspicious user activity and replay his/her activity. Intellinx business rule engine tracks end-user behavior patterns triggering alerts on suspicious events in real-time.
- Recording of all screens displayed, end-user keystrokes and messages between applications, providing a full audit trail of user activity without interfering with the corporate software or hardware.
- Replay of screens accessed and actions performed by each end-user as if looking over his/her shoulder.
- Search for end-user sessions in a specific timeframe according to screen content – screen headers, field names and values within screens.
- Pattern recognition algorithms automatically identify application screens, fields, flows and messages.
- Graphic Visualizer for mapping application entities (screens, fields and flows) into meaningful business indicators and business entities.
- Customizable business rules track end-user behavior patterns across multiple channels in real-time and identify exceptions, triggering instant alerts.
- Recorded data may be archived, and new rules can be applied on old recordings after-the-fact.
- A business rules repository stores application entities, business indicators and business events metadata.
- Alert and case management function allows fraud, security and AML investigation teams to effectively manage the organizational process of internal investigations from alerts and cases prioritization and review to workload balancing and SAR filing.
- Compliance with regulations such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and Basel II.
- The product can also be used for real-time opportunity spotting and generation of additional business. For example, bank customer deposits exceeding a certain threshold may trigger investment offers.