Customers Recommend Intellinx
Peggy Bell - Executive Director, Delaware Criminal Justice Information System (DELJIS), the State of Delaware
"Breach investigation time decreased by more than 90%."
- "The logging system performed fantastically better than expected."
- "Turn around time with the Intellinx system was fabulous."
- "Potential threats to officer and public safety are reduced."
- "The implementation did not require any changes to our application code and does not impact system performance.”
- “The Intellinx results were overwhelmingly jaw-dropping successful."
View Peggy Bell's presentation at the 2008 NAJIS Conference to learn more about insider threat and security breach detection.
Tony Spinelli - Chief Security & Compliance Officer, Equifax
"Information security is a cornerstone of our business and, as a company, we are committed to placing the highest standards on data protection.
Intellinx enables us to enhance our security monitoring capability by providing a reporting platform that allows our fraud investigators to visually replay screen data of both current and historical transactions and receive real-time alerts on suspicious events."
Sasson Mordechay - Senior VP & Head of Operations Division, Bank Leumi
"As a financial institution we need to comply with government regulations that require a full audit trail of both update transactions and queries.
Intellinx allowed Bank Leumi to comply with these regulations after a very short implementation process, saving the bank many programmer-months that would otherwise have been invested in altering our online applications.
The Intellinx non-invasive solution poses zero overhead on our infrastructure and requires very limited disk space."