For more information please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Positions:
Implementation engineer for our US office
This role includes on-site and off-site installation, maintenance and on-going support to ensure projects are properly implemented at customer facilities. The position requires an individual with deep technical understanding of programming and relational databases (SQL). It also requires meticulous organizational and verbal communication skills. This hands-on position works with other team members who are focused exclusively on the same goals.
Installation, maintenance and ongoing support of the company's solution
Analyzing clients' business application(s) processes and workflows
Defining business scenarios and rules
Providing technical support to business personnel in analysis and investigations of business cases
Participation in large projects onsite
Required experience and skills:
Extensive experience in programming - A MUST. Java/Java script is an advantage
Good knowledge of relational databases(SQL) - a must
IT education with excellent results
Understanding in financial applications
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
Strong verbal/written communication skills
Self motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
Willingness to domestic travels
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Develop, create, and modify computer applications software based on company proprietary products. Analyze user needs and use programming and relational databases to analyze client business application processes and workflows. Provide technical support and design software within an application area. Provide technical support in analysis and support of business cases. Ability to turn scenarios and schemes into rules in a rule engine for sophisticated analysis. Needs to be done for customer in multiple areas: financial institutions, healthcare and government.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Requires education in Algorithms, Assembly Programming, Database Systems, and Computer Networks .
LOCATION: Englewood, NJ
Send resumes to Intellinx Software, Inc., 560 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
Senior Java Developer in Israel
- Team player
- Proven experience in Java development
- Operating systems: UNIX, Windows
- Experience and knowledge of network protocols
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle is a major advantage
- Experience and knowledge of SWT
- Experience and knowledge of J2EE
Experienced Sales Engineer in the US / Israel
- Strong technical skills in the areas of network and databases in multiple environments including mainframe environment.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Specialized knowledge in mainframe environment in the system or application side is a significant benefit.
- Experience with at least one of the following: SQL server, DB/2 or Oracle (more than one a plus)
- Knowledge of network switches, Ethernet, Token-ring a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux - a plus.
- Programming background.