Intellinx is committed to providing our channel partners with innovative and reliable products addressing today’s security, auditing and compliance challenges while resting on a foundation of dedication to customer satisfaction, expert pre- and post-sales assistance and excellent support.
Intellinx offers Value Added Resellers (VARs), Network and System Integrators and other Solution Providers the opportunity to leverage the rapidly increasing internal security and regulatory compliance marketplaces, which are expected to grow at very high rates over the next few years. We provide sales, marketing, training and technical support to certified reseller and integration partners whose customer base has a need for mitigating the internal threat or comply with government regulations.
Intellinx’s partner program gives you the opportunity to add a truly unique offering to your portfolio of security and compliance solutions – an innovative solution that opens a new dimension in auditing for your customers. The program offers you the following benefits:
- Additional Revenue – Intellinx unique solution which is based on patent-pending technology will help you generate significant additional revenue from existing customers and attract new customers.
- Sales Training – We provide complete sales training and sales collateral to help you sell our products.
- Marketing and sales tools – Partners receive access to internal sales and marketing materials including presentations, market analysis, competitive information, brochures and other sales collateral.
- Technical Training – Partners receive in-depth technical training including on-site training.
- Pre-and post-technical support – Intellinx offers all partners the highest level of technical support.
- Personal contact – Intellinx dedicated representatives, channel managers, and technical experts provide quick responses and customized solutions for specific needs.
- 100-percent indirect channel company – Intellinx is a channel and partnership-centric company, hence Intellinx does not compete with its partners.
It is critical to the success of the channel partner program that we carefully select qualified partners. Our Partners must possess the proper skills and capabilities and be able to make the resource investments required to ensure success. The program includes the following requirements:
- Sales – requires demonstrated sales and product expertise, leads closure, and forecasting.
- Marketing – requires minimum investment in lead generation campaigns (a co-op fund may be used) and the ability to demonstrate Intellinx products.
- Communication – requires regular attendance at sales and technical workshops, seminars, and training.
- Technical – requires the ability for first line support to customers, participation in technical training, and support commitments.
Program benefits vary by region. To request specific information for your region or for answers to any questions about the Intellinx Valued Partner Program, please click here.